.

Monday, April 8, 2019

Traveling Around the World Essay Example for Free

Traveling Around the World EssayI am a great traveler known to the open world. I traveled through China, I traveled through Russia, and I traveled everyplace you can ever imagine. But my story starts in Jakarta. I didnt like traveling but I was challenged by my friend, Benny, to discover new things in this whole world, to do things that no one has ever done, and he said he would give me a surprise if I did it, so I took the challenge.I was conf utilize where to start, but I kept on thinking. I texted my friend where to start and he told me just to follow the Earth. I kept on wonder what that meant, until I saw the map of the Earth. I give start from Australia to Los Angeles and back to Jakarta and I will think about the transportation I will use. I will start next week.I arrived in the airport to go to Brisbane, Australia. During the flight, I met a girl who loved traveling and she said shes ready for the challenge, her name was Jessie and she was beautiful. When we arrived in Brisbane the first thing we did was to take a taxi and stayed in a hotel called the Golden Palace. We rented a car and traveled the whole Brisbane. My favorite part is when we went to the Warner Bros Studio because we played everything at that place and Jessie became my girlfriend. The next day we checked out and took out to go to Beijing.Benny transferred $60,000 to my account to help me refer the great travel. When we arrived in China, we went to a national park and rode a bike near it. The wad was surprise but we had to leave. Before we checked in we bought cheap cameras in a black market store. We stayed in the Grand Hyatt hotel and we got the suite room, it was huge and luxurious. The next day we checked out and went to the Great Wall of China. We had no time to walk just a quarter of the whole Great Wall but Jessie bought round amazing clothes and I saw beautiful view everywhere slightly it. We rode a transport to the airport and left China for Russia.Something happen ed during the flight. A woman was crying for help because she was in labor. She was suppose to permit the baby out in Russia but it was too l ingest so the baby was born in the airplane and I will never forget that second in my life.In Moscow, the first we did was to turn out our thick winter coats and jackets. Now Everyday in Moscow is so cold. We went to our hotel called the Hilton. We got the luxurious suite and at that place was a hot tub, it felt like heaven. Jessie was sick and she couldnt go to the Russian Orthodox church building with me. I went there alone with a train. I arrived there and took beautiful pictures. Inside it was very pricy materials. I went back to Hilton and the next day I took off to go to England. We will go everywhere virtually Europe in 3 weeks.When we arrived in London I met an old friend called Jonny who lived in London. He guided me in London and we had our own adventure there. First we put our stuff in Jonnys house and we went to Londons Eye. We saw great view from that great Ferris wheel. later on that we halt in Big Ben and bought some merchandise. We went back to Jonnys house rest for a while and walked to lady Tussaud. The next day we went to Liverpool with a train and bought Liverpool F.C merchandise went on the Beatles Magical Mystery Tour, it was great to go across legends. After that we went to Manchester with train to watch a soccer match. It was Manchester united VS Sunderland and united won 5-1. We went home to Jonnys house and the next day we took a deal and a ferry to Paris.Using a bus and a ferry to Paris from London is cheap but takes a long time. We stayed in a small hotel called the Calios. We saw everything and went everywhere just in one day. My Favorite part of Paris is when we ate in a restaurant near the Eifel Tower and we kissed and there were fireworks everywhere, which was a really beautiful moment that I will remember Jessie for. We left Paris and continued our travel to Rome.In Rome, the o nly particular thing was the Coliseum. We bought some stuff and went to Milan. Jessie Was an A.C Milan fan so we watched a match between A.C Milan VS Inter Milan and the strike out was 2-2. Everything in Milan has good quality so we bought clothing.After Italy, my favorite part of Europe begins in Greece. In Athens we rented a jeep, Checked in a small hotel, traveled everywhere and discovered the night life in Athens. The next morning we checked out and went to Acropolis. I was so tired in Acropolis and we went to an island there called Spetses. Spetses was my favorite island in Greece because the beach was awesome and Jessie and I had a lot of fun there. We did a lot of water sports and just chilled there. We went to 3 other islands called Hydra, Poros, and Aegina.After we left Greece we traveled around Europe. We went off Turkey, Romania, Ukraine, Poland, Scandinavia, Germany, Netherlands, Spain, until Portugal. I was very tired and rested in Portugal for 3 days. Im also getti ng ready for the United States Trip. 3 days has passed and we are heading to U.S.A.We started off in Washington and used taxi to travel around mod York. We took over a month in the U.S. In New York we watched an NBA match between the New York Knicks and the Orlando Magic and Knicks won. We went shopping in the whole New York and we stayed in Ritz Carlton. After New York we head to Florida.Florida was the most fun place in the trip around the world.In Orlando we went to Disney World and it was the scoop out fun place ever. I played a lot of stuff. There were also theme lay in Orlando with crazy Roller coasters. The next day we went to Miami and watched another NBA match between the Miami Heat and The capital of Massachusetts Celtics which the Miami Heat won. After Florida, its Texas. We did a bit in Texas. We only did Horseback riding in there. But a restaurant in there has really good steak. I like the view in Texas because its really quite. Texas is over and Arizona is next.In A rizona we went to Grand Canyon and we did a lot of activities and in there we made a lot of new friends including 3 Indonesians who were traveling and valued to go home so they went with us. They are 1 girl and 2 boys and their names are Jessica, Giri, and Armand. They followed us to California and we stayed in L.A for 1 week. We traveled around L.A and went to Hollywood. We met a lot of celebrities and got their autographs. Everyone told me that if you want to travel around the world the last place you want to see and stay is the sin city Las Vegas, so the 5 of us went there by bus. My friend, Benny, transferred me another $350,000 to my account to survive In Vegas. We stayed in the best hotel in Vegas called The Bellagio and we stayed in the Luxurious suite. I gambled and I won a lot of money but Armand and Giri befogged a lot of money. Jessie and Jessica just went shopping and they went to the spa. 5 days has passed and I have travelled around the world, all I need to do is jus t come home safely.We left Vegas and went to London with British Airways. Rested 1 day in London and went to Singapore with Singapore Airlines. In Singapore I bought some stuff for my family and friends. I decided to go home with Bennys private racing yacht and went home safely to Jakarta. I went home and my friends and family are waiting with a huge sign give tongue to Congratulations and everyone cheered. A few months later I decided to Marry Jessie and the wedding theme was around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment